Saturday, August 13, 2011

I WON digi sets!

I followed the Blog Hop for Digi House Grand Opening Celebration last weekend and won TWO digital sets!  Hello Seasons is a discontiued rubber stamp set that I own from The Angel Company, but the digital is so fantastic!  Here is a card that I made using the cute hat in the set.  The rubber stamp version on this measures only 1 1/4" x 1 3/4".  With the digital image, I made it about 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2) size and turned it into a shaped card. 
I wanted to have the design on the back of the card, but "erased" all of the dots and stripes in Adobe Photoelements to keep it simple. 
The front of the card is colored using Pebbles Chalks.  The flower is from Memory Makers as is the tag.  I stamped "happy b-day" from Tag Tidbits and attached it with pink Scrappers Floss from my stash. 

Thank you Digi House Designs for my prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment