Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday Card for Mindy

Mindy loves shoes, so that is where I started.  The shoe is a stamp from My Sentiments Exactly that I got in a grab bag about a year ago.  I stamped it with Versamark and used White Embossing Powder.  I then sponged on Angel Pink Memento and edged it with Rose Bud Memento.  I found some shoes cardstock to use as a background and then I remembered "The Tag".  About a month back, my daughter Beth, bought new dog beds for my granddogs.  There was one on each and I made sure they didn't go in the trash.  I love using cool items that I can recycle into "art".  


















The puppy part was covered over by a Happy Birthday sticker from my stash (love being able to use things up) as well as another sticker that covered up some of the other writing.  The ribbon on the card is the ribbon that came with the tag and I tied it and cut the ends.  The biggest problem is that it cost extra postage to mail it, but Mindy is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment