Monday, October 15, 2012

Photography sessions!

My youngest daughter, Vanessa, is expecting her first baby next month and we wanted to do some maternity  photos.  We had wanted to shoot lots of outdoor ones, but the weather didn't cooperate.  It was quite cool (by Texas standards) and very windy.  So most of the shots were taken indoors by a window.  Here are my top 3 favorites.

Hey Dad, you'll hear me better soon!
Poor Vanessa got a bit chilled on this one.  We are hoping to do a few more before the baby comes.  This time outdoors and warmer weather!

This past weekend, I babysat my sweet granddaughter in the morning and then her mommy, Beth, helped me do some Fall photos.  These are my top 3 favorites.

My little pumpkin girl.

Love the apple!
No you can't have MY pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment