Sunday, February 3, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest

I have seen lots of things on Pinterest and yesterday I "played" with the Triple Stamp technique - with a twist.  I did mine in My Digital Studio.  Using Wonderful Wings Digital Brush Stamp set, I placed Butterfly 2 on my opened project.  With the Butterfly outline in black, I added splatters of colors in Only Orange and Summer Sun - shrinking the size of the splash to the size of the Butterfly's wing.  After getting it all like I wanted it, I grouped all of the images into one and then copied and pasted it 2 more times on my page.  I printed the 3 images (original and the 2 copies).  I trimmed the first image 5 x 3.75, the second one to 4 x 2.75 and the 3rd one to 3 x 1.75.  I cut 3 pieces of black cardstock to 5.5 x 4.25; 4.25 x 3; 3.25 x 2 and assembled onto an A2 card.  Here is my digital take of the Triple Stamp technique:

So far it is a generic card, but it could become a Birthday, Get Well, Thank you, etc. 

Also a submission for Flutter By Wednesday Challenge #225.

4 comments:

  1. I love doing this with photographs too ... you just have to choose them carefully so the "cuts" don't fall in strategically BAD places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you the coolest ever to be able to do that? I'm very impressed. You are "techy-smart"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautidful, well done, fabulous..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete