Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Granddaughter!
I haven't been keeping up with blogging and was quite shocked to see that I haven't posted since last July!  I have been making lots of cards and paper crafts, but just haven't taken the time to blog.  Shame on me!

I wanted to put something on the birthday gift for my sweet Granddaughter who turned 4 last week.  Since each year is so important to young ones, I started out wanting to put a very large number on her gift.  Then I wanted there to be words or something on the "4".  After searching and finding nothing, I decided to try my hand at doing my own.  I used MDS by Stampin' UP (sorry to say that are dumping this great program) and I made this:
I did the large "4" cut out in Silhouette Designer and layered a nice yellow under it.  Here was my final product:

I also made a card for her, but - of course - forgot to take a photo of it!

I want to next do paper for "3" and my other granddaughter will be turning 3 in November.  Even though I have lots of time to get it done, I probably need to do it sooner rather than later.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Your Website Is Nice And Informative. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Good Effort. If you want to see
    watch Most Expensive Hollywood Movies
    Most Beautiful Female Singers American Actress
    Most Hottest Hollywood Actresses In USA
    Alexandra Daddario Hot Photoshoot superb
    Funny Pictures with Double Meaning you much watch
    Funny Hindi Abusing Sentences (Gaaliyan) Boys Always use these gaaliya
    Top Male Bollywood Dancers All time.
    Than Plz Visit our website: https://funlover27.blogspot.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete