Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Cards!

Since we've been frozen in here in the Dallas area, I have had lots of time to craft!  Not all of these were done on my "snow days", but this is the first time I've had a chance to post them.  I have others, but I can't show them yet!  Some are for my oldest daughter's baby shower and then there are Valentines for my girls and their hubbies.  I'll post them after they've received them.  Anyway, these are the cards that I CAN post.
 Castle is from Wrap-it-up and was layered on a purchased blank card.  The "5" is from my sticker stash.
The Seal is from Paper Dolls for Everyday.  The stand is from a shape in George.  Now I own Birthday Bash that also has a performing seal.  The sticker in the middle of the ball is from my stash.  The seal was cut and colored on the Cricut Imagine.  The card base is from Cricut Imagine More's cardstock options.  I told the machine that my cardstock size was 6" by 12".  I set the machine to print only and did some maneuvers to get the print to move to the right side of the cardstock.  If anyone is interested, I'll try my hand at doing a video to show how I did it.

 This was a really easy card made using The Cricut Imagine More Cards cartridge.  I LOVE this one for birthday cards,
Another quick easy card using The Cricut Imagine More Cards cartridge.  The "Happy Anniversary" is from a sheet of stickers that I picked up at a craft show last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment